Senior Compensation Analyst, Design
Come join the Employee Experience team as a Senior Compensation Analyst, reporting to Adobe's Sr Mgr, Executive Compensation and EMEA Compensation & Benefits and supporting the design of global compensation programs. Create inclusive compensation programs and robust implementation plans for roll-out across the business. This role requires a strong operational compensation analyst who will build successful relationships with stakeholders across Employee Experience and beyond, through a proactive approach to designing competitive compensation programs which support Adobe's compensation philosophy.
What you'll do
- Provide administrative, technical, data modeling and analysis, and analytical support to a variety of compensation programs and tools, including, but not limited to, short and long-term incentive plans, and other broad-based compensation programs
- Provide recommendations for compensation strategy and programs
- Prepare a variety of compensation analyses, financial models, forecasts, reports, and presentations targeted to senior leaders and executives
- Develop training and communications plan for compensation programs including emails, presentations, videos, newsletters, Inside Adobe site content
- Review compensation program processes and drive efficiencies through technology and process improvements, including for annual rewards cycle
- Lead equity audits in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders
- Prepare competitive compensation market analyses, as well as, internal equity analyses, to ensure both competitive and internally fair practices throughout the company
- Participate in research and analysis for new compensation policies and programs
- Develop and analyze global base pay market positioning and salary range structures to ensure market competitiveness and support of overall compensation strategy
- Analyze and select appropriate peer compensation survey sources and lead the submittal and receipt of compensation surveys
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Business, Economics or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of global compensation experience
- Experience working with compensation program design, competitive market analysis, forecasting trends/costs and modeling outcomes
- Familiarity with compensation compliance rules globally
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Effective verbal, and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Resourceful self-starter
- Proficiency with HRIS, such as Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft and market analysis tools such as CompAnlayst or Reward
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top