Senior Client Partner
- San Jose, CA
Delivers business consulting projects that involve strategy development, organizational restructuring and management improvement to maximize efficiencies. Works with senior management of companies to determine long-term goals by analyzing the client's business and making recommendations for changes and improvements. Generally has expertise within a specific industry and service sector and has strong skills in key technology areas. Viewed by customers as a consultant. Performance is typically evaluated based on the capture of the consulting engagement and/or utilization, (i.e., billable hours).
Consulting Delivery Client Partners have accountability for a set of named services customers, for all activity within those customer projects, and for the strategic oversight and growth of delivery business with those customers.
Account Growth and management of named accounts:
· Accountable for revenue, growth, and margin
· Accountable for accelerating project backlog associated with the customer
· Making decisions on Free Work investments and/or WAR related to the customer
· Driving services renewals and upsell/growth; Supporting farming within the account
· Driving renewal discussions at least 4 months before expiration or expected project close date
· Owning change requests, extensions, and addendums
· Executive alignment
· Internal communications strategy & execution related to the customer
Pre-Sales, Sales, and Transition:
The focus of Client Partner involvement in new deal pre-sales is to lay a foundation for success as the delivery leader, establish familiarity with the customer's objectives and proposed scope, and build confidence and rapport with the customer.
· Pre-sales support and deal approval for deals over $1M, including validation with Practice Leader(s) for deals over $2M in any given practice.
· Responsibility for handoff from pre-sales, internal kickoff, and project initiation
Oversight of project management and administration:
· Owning and driving consistent (Monthly/Quarterly) milestone check-ins with key customer stakeholders to review (1) What has been accomplished to date, (2) Current priorities, (3) Unlocked Capability and Value Realization, (4) Alignment on key goals and priorities between now and next milestone check-in
· Resource scheduling, staffing, onboarding & transitions
· Project forecasting; Project revenue management (including project acceleration and pace, change communication and planning, etc.)
· Health reporting, ownership and management of escalation
· Ensuring PSA project administration & approvals are completed by project team
· Partnering with practice leaders on resourcing needs, technology gaps, solution-specific pre-sales support, and BU support
· Ensuring project teams follow the project governance framework and other frameworks and expectations from the Center of Excellence (CoE); providing feedback to the CoE on those frameworks
Feedback, post-mortems, and project closure:
· Submission of Project Feedback Forms (PFFs) for team members at end of assignments (Project Managers also submit PFFs); sharing direct feedback with project teams
· Facilitating project closure
· Project post-mortems, collection and communication of customer/CSAT
· Submission of Value Statements & Go-Lives, project successes (using methodology from COE)
· Funneling customer product feedback to the Voice of the Customer team
Individual business contribution:
· Maintaining individual targets
· Contributing and generating thought leadership
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top