Senior Business Solutions Analyst - Commerce
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
The Cloud Technology organization builds platforms and services that are the foundation of most Adobe products. If you have used an Adobe product, you've used what Cloud Tech builds. Focus areas include Adobe Sensei (Adobe's AI and machine learning platform), identity, search, synchronization, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, and workflow, just to name a few. Cloud Tech builds highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient platforms and services that help delight and inspire our customers.
As a member of the Commerce team, this Business Solutions Analyst will collaborate with Adobe's order management and product teams to understand and support their strategic priorities. The candidate is required to have strong order management system experience, be able to analyze complex business problems and procedures, and deliver solutions that meet business requirements. You will work primarily with SAP Hybris Billing and SAP SD and must have strong SAP domain expertise, as well as experience with integrating non-SAP systems and SaaS providers. You will play a key role in the transformation of Adobe's Quote to Cash processes and systems. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively, think creatively, think end-to-end, embrace change, and be self-driven and able to work with ambiguous requirements with little or no guidance. You may be required to lead cross functional teams and help mentor junior analysts.
What you'll do
- Assist Adobe business partners in defining key capabilities/ requirements that will enable their strategy.
- Provide guidance to the business partners on existing system capabilities and where development work is required.
- Create complex conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions).
- Document design decisions, configuration and development rationale.
- Evaluate, prototype and implement solutions to meet the subscription metering/ usage & billing needs of Adobe's enterprise customers.
- Configure SAP standard solutions within the SD/CC/CI/CA modules.
- Identify and monitor interdependencies between integrated application components and systems.
- Provide expert level support for operational problem resolution.
- Participate in and/or lead various process improvement projects to increase operational efficiency.
- Be recognized as an expert on one or more applications/products.
- Work within the framework of the project management standards.
- Collaborate with high performing teams across multiple geographies.
What you need to succeed
- B.S./B.A. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience as an SAP SD, CC/CI, BRIM/ Hybris billing business analyst or consultant
- 7 + years of ERP related experience; with a deep understanding of industry standard Quote to Cash processes
- Good understanding of industry standard SaaS/ subscription management processes with a focus on usage based metering and invoicing
- Understanding of integration points with SAP SD, FSCM, AR, AP, COPA, CC, CI/CA, BW, HANA is desired
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top