Senior Business Operations Manager, Digital Media Customer Engagement & Retention
- San Jose, CA
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We're looking for outstanding talent to join us.
Digital Media at Adobe is a $6B+ business, with customer engagement and retention as top strategic priorities. We have a unique opportunity to grow a new organization within a well-established company, and we need a strong individual to help design frameworks and processes that inspire change and scale our organization. The Business Operations team helps drive key initiatives to execute against strategic and operational objectives, and the right person for this role has high-energy, passion, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done quickly and with precision. They explore challenges through empathizing with partners and analyzing market trends to deliver on solutions that mix people, process, and technology. The role requires an individual with solid experience influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams, making data-driven decisions, and navigating within a fast-paced agile environment. This includes having a strong ability to communicate across all levels within the organization, including executive staff. The ability to collaborate, form relationships, and stay impeccably organized-all with a positive attitude-is essential for success in this role.
- Be a thought partner to the Customer Engagement & Retention team to make the right decisions at the right time with detailed execution
- Identify areas to streamline operational processes and motivate change within the organization
- Lead cross-functional transformations across Digital Media, inspiring change in and outside of our team
- Apply frameworks and best practices to evaluate launch readiness, develop action plans, lead program mobilization efforts, and act as an advisor to your peers
- Design, plan, execute, and facilitate programs, training, projects, workshops, and other activities related to scaling our business
- Work with business operations teams across the organization to understand dynamic business and operational priorities
- Identify top-line and opex operational opportunities; develop plans and drive action with urgency
- Lead appropriate senior-level communication
- 8+ years of business operations or program management experience
- Relentless, creative approach in clearing obstacles; Innovation around solutions; perseverance to fast-fail and see it through success
- Experience developing and championing a compelling point of view around best practices and emerging trends in organizational efficiency while finding opportunities to expand the capability and maturity of practice offerings, crafting and delivering solutions to improve business operation
- Experience leading transformation/improvement programs; define and establish program structure and governance frameworks, business case management, KPI measurement, bench marking, lead executive steering committee, partner management, financial management
- Experience working with senior stakeholders (VP/Sr. Director level) to shape programs from high level objectives and problem areas
- Attention to and care for operational details
- Comfort with ambiguity; can-do attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; ability to synthesize and structure strategic issues in a concise way
- Distinctive ability to encourage and influence in a matrix
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top