Senior Brand Strategist
- San Francisco, CA
The Brand Strategy team is seeking a forward-thinking, creative, analytical Brand Strategist to join our growing team. As a Brand Strategist you will be in a global role, situated in the Adobe Global Marketing organization, focused on evolving and strengthening the global perception and impact of Adobe.
The ideal candidate is an organized, articulate, self-starter who is methodical, curious and innovative at heart with a penchant for driving branding strategies and processes that deliver long-term brand growth and value. This person is a skilled problem solver with a strong bias for action and the ability to earn trust with cross-functional teams. This person should excel at marrying science and creativity and be masterful in identifying and applying insights as part of the development process.
As Brand Strategist, you will be a strategic partner in helping to make our brand distinctive and recognizable externally. You will focus on bringing the core dimensions of our brand - storytelling, messaging, tone of voice, naming, design and experience - to life globally in collaboration with the Adobe creative and campaign teams. You will monitor brand health metrics and bold moves to help keep the brand focused yet fresh. You will help your colleagues understand the brand, be inspired by it, and use it.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and support brand strategy and brand management tactics to drive Adobe's brand and our portfolio of products and services
- Project manage brand execution, naming and architecture projects which requires ability to understand business objectives, product strategies and industry opportunities, applying this knowledge to developing competitive, creative strategies to differentiate Adobe
- Help manage and drive the evolution of modern, scalable and sustainable brand governance practices, acting as primary liaison with key partners internally and externally.
- Be a credible and effective partner with creative and campaign teams and across the business to ensure adoption of a holistic and integrated view of the brand and brand expression throughout the organization
- Execute quarterly brand innovation insights report, distilling audience, cultural and contextual analysis into a compelling and actionable tool to drive our brand forward
- Continually look to identify process improvements and support the mechanisms that build and drive awareness, preference and promotion of the Adobe brand
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree required and 10+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on brand strategy, development, and management.
- Experience crafting modern brand architecture, positioning, and naming strategies
- Established understanding of modern brand building and what it takes to drive sustained growth in this rapidly evolving digitally connected world
- Creative attitude grounded in distilling user and cultural insights into a compelling brand. You will have a data-driven attitude with experience using data to create industry-leading strategies that drive brand differentiation, awareness and affinity.
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience succeeding in a matrixed organization with proven partnership and influencing skills with key internal and external stakeholder teams
- Collaborative partner, friendly person and good communicator
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer! We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top