Senior AEM Enginer
- Bangalore, India
Senior AEM Engineer
Senior AEM Engineer is a critical role within Web Platform team, aligning into Cloud Tech Business Unit. The Engineer is expected to take accountability of AEM based web content management platform's technical deliveries and their integration with backend services on to adobe.com and related areas. The Engineer would be responsible for Solution, Design, Development, and Delivery of world class quality code.
- Responsible for working with the Product Owner/Product Manager to capture business requirements.
- Responsible for technical solutions with detailed designs, and proof of concepts.
- Responsible for writing world class quality code and unit testing (automated). "Do it right the first time" approach with the developer being responsible for his/her own code quality.
- Responsible for following development practices and often refactoring code to reduce technical debt. Create documentation as necessary
- Responsible for delivering working software of highest quality, meeting specifications and agreed timelines.
- Responsible for reviewing code of team members.
- Responsible for fixing product defects and attending to critical production issues.
- Responsible for fostering innovation.
- This will require working as a Scrum team member in an Agile Scrum model, and to interact closely with multiple stakeholders like Product Owner, System Architects, Management, dependent Scrum teams, Devops, etc.
- Provide estimates of user stories in Story Points, and detailed task estimates in hours.
- Showcase technical leadership capabilities to own the delivery end to end.
- 6-10 years of software engineering experience
- Strong coding experience on frontend technologies involving web based applications
- Experience building large scale web applications integrating with various backend services
- Sound knowledge of OOP and functional programming fundamentals
- Prior experience in mentoring junior Engineers on the team
- Should have worked on projects that follow Scrum or similar agile development methodology
- Experience in Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery is desired
- Experience in applications that use Amazon AWS or similar cloud hosting and CDN technologies like Akamai will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage time, manage workload, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Education: Any graduation or post-graduation is fine. Computer Science Engineer is preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top