Senior Adobe Stock Campaign Manager
- San Francisco, CA
At Adobe, we're changing the world by giving people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful.
Adobe is creating the world's most comprehensive platform for buying and selling stock assets. As a Senior Manager on the Adobe Stock campaign team, you will help build the strategy and drive the execution to create brand engagement and generate lifetime value with our fast-growing subscriber base. Ideal candidates for this role will have a customer-first mindset, are passionate about data and creating customers for life, and will have a deep understanding of consumer subscription behavior.
This role will join a highly collaborative marketing team and lead a global cross-functional team driving post-sales subscriber engagement. As the subject-matter expert for personalized customer lifecycle marketing programs, this role will apply deep knowledge of customer needs, competitive situations and our elite offering to delight our customers - from onboarding customers for success, to maximizing lifetime value through repeat purchase and cross-sell programs. Email and in-product are vital communication tools that play a significant role in engagement and we are looking for someone with a history of building and scaling complex and automated marketing programs across both channels.
What will you do?
- Develop an overall lifecycle marketing strategy to engage subscribers with relevant, timely, and targeted post sales communications strategy
- Partner with cross-functional team to develop and drive a data-driven approach to advanced campaign segmentation and compelling campaign content
- Drive the team to develop best-in-class customer journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content
- Enthusiastically drive the active use and cross-sell content development including creative briefing process
- Consistently evaluate and develop new design, messaging, and functionality to optimize in app messaging, email, learning channels with the goal of delivering higher lifetime value through engagement, repeat purchase and cross-sell; provide recommendations on strategies that drive engagement without over contacting our subscribers
- Cultivate a test-and-learn culture and build our testing roadmap; maintain pulse on industry trends and standard methodologies, technologies, competitive landscape, etc. and apply those findings
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and provide customer engagement and cross-sell KPIs and reporting requirements
- Effectively communicate customer engagement strategies and performance to the broader marketing team, to cross-functional partners, and to leadership. Develop customized dashboards and reports as needed
What you'll bring
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, with a minimum of 3+ years working in CRM with a deep understanding of customer lifecycle management and segmentation skills including 1:1 personalization, triggers, email deliverability and unique creative approaches to deliver the right message, to the right cohorts and the right time
- A strong passion for understanding people and deep desire to uncover new consumer behavior across various industries and platforms
- Ability to set forecasted goals, develop a strategy to achieve those goals, and be accountable for the outcome
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Ability to partner with stakeholders and build effective working relationships across the organization
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in an ever-changing environment with ambiguity; requires being fearless
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, business or a related field
- Prior creative experience, agency work
- Partnering with geographically dispersed teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status! We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment! Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top