Senior Account Executive
What you'll do
- Driving Digital Marketing solutions at the enterprise level
- Market & sell deep and wide across the organization within the assigned accounts
- Building executive level relationships within the marketing field (CMO) as well as establishing meetings with a broad array of marketing executives - proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization.
- Building executive & mid-level relationships within IT (CIO/CTO) as well as to support the sale of Digital Marketing solutions
- Collaboration with the different Adobe business units & functional teams (Solution Consulting, Professional Services, etc) to provide clients a clear understanding of our competitive advantages and why they should choose Adobe's Marketing Cloud
- Overachieve revenue quota contributing to the region's overall plan
What you need to succeed
- Strong and proven sales track record
- Experience working across large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- Proven experience selling complex software or solution deals at the CXO level
- Must have a strong understanding and experience in managing a long term and complex sales cycle, as well as closing six and seven figure deals.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota in past positions
- Strong Partner Sales experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top