Senior Account Executive
- Johannesburg, South Africa
Our Experience Manager platfrom is a market leader in the Enterprise Digital Marketing space and we have had terrific success globally with major brands. Our growth targets are aggressive and we need smart, successful software sales people who have the skills, experience and track record to identify, qualify, lead and close somewhat complex net new logo sales across all industries.
What you'll do
- Close in excess of $1m software revenues in first 12 months
- Make an impact and build a rewarding career with our Marketing Cloud team
- Generating revenue for Adobe from new business contacts across public sector, telecoms and retail sectors across Sub-Saharan African Region.
- Managing and developing new business contacts for Adobe
- Responsible for selling Adobe Experience Cloud
- Managing sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly
- Submitting accurate forecast to Adobe Senior management to assist in business planning and reporting
- Preparing sales plans in association with Adobe Senior management; assisting company growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans
- Working with and supporting the business development team to drive qualified pipe within the sales cycle
What you need to succeed
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Digital Marketing or similar. (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Significant experience in enterprise level software sales
- Ideally experience gained from within a SaaS environment
- Track record of selling new business
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $1M USD and can show evidence of having exceeded it
- Proven success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
- Excellent networking ability
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Creativity, Integrity, Team player
- IT backend knowledge (CMS, WCM, SOA..)
- Ability to travel regularly
- Exceptional organizational, time management, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written including fluent English
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top