Senior Account Executive
- Melbourne, Australia
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone from emerging artists to global brands everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We are looking for a high energy individual with an ambitious spirit and consistent record of success selling enterprise digital marketing software solutions. The Senior Account Executive participates in target account planning on existing accounts, development of presentations and sales propositions, negotiates pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. This is a perfect opportunity to take on a senior sales role in a rapidly growing tech company.
What you'll do
- Driving Marketing Technology solutions engagement at the enterprise level
- Scale & sell deep and wide across the organization within the assigned accounts
- Build executive level relationships within the marketing field (CMO) as well as establishing meetings with a broad array of marketing executives - proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization.
- Build executive & mid-level relationships within IT (CIO/CTO) as well as to support the sale of Digital Experience solutions
- Teamwork across the Adobe eco-system of Sales Specialists, Solution Consulting, Professional Services, etc to provide clients a clear understanding of our ambitious advantages and why they should choose Adobe's Digital Experience Solutions.
- Overachieve revenue quota contributing to the region's overall plan
What you need to succeed
- Strong and validated sales track record
- Experience working across large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- Proven experience selling complex software or solution deals at the CXO level
- Must have a strong understanding and experience in managing a long term and complex sales cycle, as well as closing six and seven figure deals.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota in past positions
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top