- Bucharest, Romania
At Adobe, we recognize that our customers benefit when we take a collaborative approach to vulnerability disclosure. We pride ourselves on the symbiotic relationship we've cultivated with the security community and continue to value the contributions that security researchers of all stripes make to hardening our software. New bug reporting platforms have enabled part-time hobbyists to become full-time freelance security researchers, and Adobe is committed to working collaboratively with an ever-widening pool of security experts.
The Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT) is responsible for Adobe's vulnerability disclosure program and is the first responder when a security researcher reports a vulnerability finding affecting an Adobe product, online service or web property. In addition to its role as conduit with external researchers, PSIRT partners with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure vulnerabilities are handled in a manner that minimizes risk to customers and encourages researchers to disclose in a coordinated fashion.
Adobe's PSIRT is seeking a dynamic candidate to join us and contribute to our world-class vulnerability disclosure program!
- Validate and assess severity of public and privately disclosed security vulnerabilities
- Perform root cause analysis and provide remediation recommendations to engineering teams
- Drive security issues to resolution through continuous engagement with both internal and external stakeholders including engineering, public relations, customers and security researchers
- Investigate and respond to customer security inquiries
- Build tools to automate security testing and streamline workflows
What is needed for success
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline and 1-3 years of practical experience
- Deep knowledge of application security vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10) and mitigation techniques
- Proficiency using web security testing tools such as Burp
- Proficiency with Python (preferred)
- Proven ability to grasp and communicate complex technical details
- Proven ability to balance multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top