Search & Paid Media Strategist
- Tokyo, Japan
The Search and paid media Strategist - 12-month contract position (renewable) - supports the Search Marketing manager drive the strategy and optimize performance to achieve and exceed on target KPIs in the Japanese market.
What you'll do
• Manage and analyze paid media programs in Japan using Google, Yahoo and bid management system to maximize overall paid media returns and reduction of expenses.
• Daily search marketing & weekly display program responsibilities include, but are not limited to - daily performance reports, budget pacing and management in engines, launching tests, ad copy updates, keyword expansions and negative query expands, results presentations, keyword recommendations, data analyses with insights from Adobe Analytics and reports from US ad operation team and local agency.
• Provide data analysis and insights to support the Search Marketing Managers in developing the Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
• Provide input and feedback for any testing of messaging, destinations, keywords, and any testing of creatives, targets and media.
• Stay current with all paid media industry trends and regularly inform the team on emerging search & ad technologies, opportunities and best practices.
• Assist with Search Engine/Adobe Ad Cloud configuration, reporting and automated bid algorithms.
• Join regular weekly update calls with Corporate search & display team in the US
What you need to succeed
• A degree in a business / marketing related or analytical discipline
• 2+ years' experience as Paid search marketing strategist and/or paid media strategist, managing enterprise-level campaigns with proven results.
• Native fluency in Japanese, proficient in English
• Deep, hands-on experience with Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search & YDN
• Proven experience in executing sophisticated and successful search media plans and strategies.
• Past experience with Web Analytics, SEM and search optimization platforms (Adobe Ad Cloud & Analytics are a plus).
• Strong analytical and logic skills.
• Understanding of how SEM/Display integrates with other online and offline media campaigns.
• Understanding of SEO, Social, and Landing Page Testing.
• Results-oriented and lives by the mantra "Always Be Testing".
• Passion & pride in doing good work and a desire to make a strong impact on the overall business.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a constantly changing search industry.
• A love of data and attention to detail - highly organized and analytical.
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences.
• Capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including expert/advanced Excel skills.
Get to know the team
Global Marketing is responsible for developing and implementing Adobe's brand, communications and integrated marketing efforts worldwide to drive business goals and deliver exceptional customer experiences across every marketing touch point. And they do it all as Adobe's best trialists and customers, using Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Experience cloud to create, implement, measure and optimize all marketing programs.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top