Sales Specialist Stock
- Paris, France
What you'll do
- Growing sales of Adobe Digital Media in the Accounts across the assigned territory
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at all functional levels, keep customer satisfied
- Implementing & executing comprehensive account sales strategies
- Using internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers' challenges
- Ongoing tracking and communication of account and vertical market opportunities and issues to the team
- Creation, updating and execution of sales activity plans
- Providing timely and accurate sales forecasts on an ongoing basis in co-operation with the Account Executive
- Responsible for building new relationships as well as maintaining and deepening relationships within their vertical and Accounts. Strong relationships need to be established at all levels within the organization.
- Account Strategy - In cooperation with the Account Executive, the Sales Specialist will help defining and implementing a strategy to find and develop new accounts within their industry which requires a good understanding of the customers' business and Adobe's potential within the customer group
- Target and penetrate Enterprise Accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills.
- Work with direct sales organizations to identify qualification improvements and ensure only qualified leads are passed.
- Assist customers in understanding Adobe enterprise solutions, configuration, environment and how they fit within their current infrastructure and business processes.
- Process customers problems and translate their need into business opportunities
What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 10 years prior account development and sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience required
- History of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to build strong working relationship with the internal ecosystem including: enterprise field representatives, demand generation and field marketing, deal desk and legal
- Ability to develop positive relationships with current or potential customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues
- Pro-active individual with a "can do" attitude who focuses and commits
- Fluency in French and English
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top