Sales Specialist - Marketing Automation
- London, United Kingdom
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
The product specialist will provide focus on Adobe's Marketing Automation (Adobe Campaign & Marketo) portfolio across a number of key accounts in order to generate significant opportunities. In addition, you can expect to be working very closely with the respective Account Executives, Marketing, Consulting and Pre-Sales specialists to develop new value propositions, build awareness and reveal new sales opportunities.
Our most successful product specialists take a consultative approach and are looked upon by our customers as trusted advisors. This, combined with the support received from our Presales, Consulting, Marketing, and Inside Sales teams, make this an ideal opportunity for professionals in the product specialist sales community to build on their existing track record with an incredible success story.
What You'll Do:
- Generating revenue for Adobe Marketing Automation portfolio
- Identifying and developing Greenfield accounts
- Managing sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly
- Developing partnerships with technology service providers to expand business in the UK in alignment with market and product development initiatives
- Submitting accurate forecast to Senior management to assist in business planning and reporting
- Preparing sales plans in association with Senior management; assisting company growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans
- Working with and supporting the business development team to drive qualified pipe within the sales cycle
- Identifying new venture opportunities for the company's products and services
- Improving the corporate reputation and visibility in the UK through promotion of Adobe Analytics product and technical expertise
What you need to succeed:
- Evidence of experience in digital software sales, ideally digital marketing or related technology
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $1.0M USD
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
- Excellent networking ability
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to build win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Ambitious and disciplined
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top