Sales Specialist Document Cloud
- Paris, France
Adobe's solutions meet the needs of a diverse customer base that spans from consumer to enterprise. Adobe Document Cloud is a complete portfolio of secure digital document solutions that speeds business transactions through 100% digital workflows. It includes Acrobat DC, plus web and mobile apps that integrate into your existing document processes, productivity apps, and systems. With Adobe Document Cloud you can turn manual document processes into efficient digital ones anywhere, any time, and inside your favorite Microsoft and enterprise apps - all from the market leader in secure document communications and founder of the PDF standard.
As the Adobe Document Cloud Sales Executive, this role will be responsible for accelerating the growth of Adobe Document Cloud to net new users in existing customers and also to brand-new customers across all Enterprise verticals. You will be a top-tier sales professional preferably working in new businesses who can identify strategic business opportunities and work independently or in partnership with Adobe Digital Media Sales teams to achieve the revenue targets. This role is instrumental in contributing to a high performing sales culture and requires a highly hardworking, confident and influential person who can develop strong business relationships internally and externally.
What you'll do
- Identify white space and greenfield opportunities for Adobe Document Cloud across key verticals and develop a list of target accounts.
- Develop actionable, strategic sales plans for your target accounts and identify required resources.
- Evangelise Adobe Document Cloud with prospects and customers and work with internal pre-sales resources and/or partner to develop the right solution for the customer.
- Contract negotiations with customers
- Build team brand and personal brand by achieving top internal and external customer service.
- Utilise Salesforce.com for end to end pipeline management by building strong working relationships with the various sales teams and field marketing teams.
- Learn, have fun, and get things done !
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years Direct Enterprise Sales experience in software and/or SaaS solutions.
- Selling to FSI, Telcos, Manufacturing, AEC and public sector verticals highly regarded.
- Proven ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues, process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Comfortable talking with prospects and internal/external customers and forming relationships and monetising them.
- Strong ability to demonstrate value propositions & return on investment in complex environments to a wide variety of individuals; technical and/or executive audiences.
- Innate sense of what is important and what is not in the context of prospecting/sales cycle (ability to prioritise). Ability to build, run and manage accurate pipeline and forecasts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Exceed sales targets while aiding the entire organisation to do the same.
- Strong entrepreneurial personality, ambitious and self-managing.
- Highly ethical; will always do what is right by the organisation and customer over personal gain.
- Strong capacity to develop key relationships quickly with customers and technical audience.
- Strong ability to talk at a detailed level about Adobe Document Cloud
- Strong written and verbal communication, as wells as time management skills.
- Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Ease to work in English. Speaks and argues in international environment with English natives
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top