Sales Specialist - Adobe Sign
- London, United Kingdom
We need extremely focused, well organized new business sales executives to help drive considerable growth for our Adobe Sign solution. We are looking for individuals able to grow footprint in existing customers as well as find opportunities in new customers!
Collaboration with Account Managers, Solutions Sales and other functions across the organization is critical for success.
- Generating revenue for Adobe Sign from existing customers and net new business within named Enterprise accounts
- Leading and developing existing contacts for Adobe Sign within agreed sectors and building out relationships across business units and subsidiaries
- Leading sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly
- Submitting accurate forecast to Senior management to assist in business planning and reporting, preparing sales plans in association with Senior management; assisting company growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans
- Developing partnerships with technology service providers to expand business in the UK in alignment with market and product development initiatives
- Working with and supporting the business development team to drive qualified pipe within the sales cycle
- Identifying new venture opportunities for the company's products and services
- Improving the corporate reputation and visibility in the UK through promotion of Adobe Sign product and technical expertise
What you need to succeed
- Significant experience in SaaS sales
- Track record of selling significant net new business
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $1.0M USD
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Shown success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
- Excellent networking ability
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to build win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team focused environment
- Ambitious and disciplined
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top