Sales Specialist (18 Month FTC)
- Munich, Germany
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
We need extremely focused, well organized new business sales executives to help drive considerable growth for our Adobe Sign Solution. We are looking for individuals able to grow footprint in existing customers as well as find opportunities within new customers.
Collaboration with Account Manager, Solutions Sales and other functions across the organization is essential for success.
What you'll do
- Generating revenue for Adobe Sign from existing customers and net new business within the Mid-Market Territory, Central Europe
- Managing and developing existing contacts for Adobe Sign within agreed sectors and building out relationships across business units and subsidiaries,
- Managing sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly,
- Submitting accurate forecast to Senior management to assist in business planning and reporting,
- Preparing sales plans in association with Senior management; assisting company growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans,
- Developing partnerships with technology service providers to expand business in Central Europe in alignment with market and product development initiatives,
- Creating and driving qualified pipeline for new prospects within the sales cycle
- Identifying new venture opportunities for the company's products and services,
- Enhancing the corporate reputation and visibility in the region through promotion of Adobe Sign product and technical expertise,
- Working with and supporting the business development team to drive qualified pipe within the sales cycle
What you need to succeed
- Significant experience in SaaS sales
- Track record of selling significant net new business
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $0.8M USD (ARR)
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
- Excellent networking ability
- Fluent German and English skills, written and orally
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and disciplined
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top