Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
The Sales Operations Data Analyst role will provide analytical support for the sales organization. The role will be responsible for critical analytic initiatives such as forecasting, KPI's, competitive analysis and configuration projects in Tableau. They will help ensure that the use of business intelligence enhances our business decision-making capabilities.
To us, Sales is about building relationships with our customers, deeply understanding their needs, and providing tailored advice that builds loyalty and satisfaction. It brings a human side to the business interaction. The single most important thing we can do in Sales is to achieve Sales excellence by implementing an enterprise Sales model and improve our pipeline performance. Come join the team!
What you'll Do
- Understand key Sales processes and performance indicators to create reporting and business intelligence solutions to enable data driven decisions
- Work with sales operations team to define data required to perform desired analyses and participate in the development of data processes to deliver required data
- Keep abreast of trends in the business intelligence space, new tools, techniques and resources to help improve performance results
- Ability to work under deadlines and specific time frames
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment, re-prioritizing work as situations change and needs arise
- Ability to quickly learn new software and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Workfront serves its customers
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics or related technical/quantitative discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in developing innovative and reliable analytics
- Tableau experience preferred.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Strategic planning and thinking skills.
- Strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine tactic effectiveness, ROI, forecasting
- Working knowledge of requirements and design best practices, including data modeling, data transformation and dashboard design
- The ability to balance between day-to-day demands and long-term project initiatives
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, time management, analytical and problem solving skills