Sales Manager, Mid-Market
- Seattle, WA
We are looking to hire for our team! The Mid-Market Inside Sales Manager will manage a team of Sales professionals to migrate Adobe's Acrobat customers to Adobe Document Cloud. Success metrics for the position are team-wide quota attainment, total revenue growth, and strategic customer wins in your team. Sales can be made through multichannel and outbound sales activities. This position is located our Seattle, WA office.
- Hire, motivate, coach and provide training to increase efficiency and skill sets of employees.
- Manage team pipeline and forecast calls. Meet monthly and quarterly goals for revenue-based quota carrying Mid-market team.
- Direct day to day activities to ensure that all sales quota and management objectives are met
- Run a strong operational process around pipeline and opportunity to drive maximum productivity and performance from our team.
- Provide detailed activity reports, opportunity management, quotes, and weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting as well as verbal feedback to sales management
- Collaborate with Marketing, Go-To-Markets and Product teams for training, building campaigns and providing customer/prospect feedback
- Coach sales team on Value Selling methodology
- Support deal development & qualification, lead generation as well as closure on all deals.
What is needed for success :
- Minimum of 5 years inside sales experience, preferably in enterprise software and 1 year in sales management.
- BS/BA Degree required.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills; and executive-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota.
- Proven people manager and business leader
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results.
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
- Ability to create and develop relationships with the partner ecosystem.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all respective customers. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and align with our culture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with MS Office Suite as well as CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com
- Willingness to travel as needed, approx. 10 - 25% as needed.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top