Sales Development Representative
- Lehi, UT
The Adobe Inside Sales team is looking for a high-energy, competitive, and self-motivated individual to join our Adobe Sales Academy as a Sales Development Rep (SDR).
Overview of Adobe Sales Academy
The Adobe Sales Academy is a multi-phase world-class accelerated sales program designed to take top sales talent from a Sales Development Rep (SDR), to an Account Development Rep (ADR), to Inside Sales Rep (ISR), and eventually a Field Account Executive (AE). With multiple locations in North America and Europe, this program is designed to see you grow, develop and succeed. At Adobe, we want to build the next generation of sales professionals, and that starts with you!
First Phase: Sales Development Rep (SDR) As an SDR, you'll onboard through our 4 week world-class inside sales enablement program to improve your selling skills and learn the basics about Adobe Experience Cloud products. Over the next 6 months, you'll focus on inbound leads from our Territory business segment to generate qualified opportunities.
Second Phase: Business Development Representative (BDR) As a BDR, you'll sharpen your selling skills and build upon your knowledge of Adobe Experience Cloud solutions. Our experienced sales team will teach you how to prospect and qualify customers, contribute to the sales pipeline and help you develop solution knowledge.
Third Phase: Inside Sales Representative (ISR) Upon successful completion of the first and second phases, you'll be ramped and ready to move into an ISR role. You'll be a product expert, educating companies on the ways they can take their business to the next level. You will manage the full sales cycle, converting leads, securing renewals, selling consulting services and closing deals-all you need to prepare for an Account Executive role. The very best will eventually find themselves as an Account Executive. By this time, your ability to handle complex sales cycles will allow you to take full control. You'll go out to the field and drive revenue for new and existing accounts, and meet customers in-person to build strong, lasting relationships.
What You Will Do
SDRs are responsible for nurturing inbound leads through the early stages of their buyer journey and uncover qualified opportunities to be handed over to the Field Account Executive. This includes target market penetration, calling on CXOs, senior-level executives, trade show attendance, following up on marketing generated leads, webinar and event follow-up, and more.
- Generate and nurture viable high-quality inbound leads. You will be responsible for aspects of the Adobe product solutions including the Marketing, Creative and Document Clouds.
- Maintain proactive relationships with all partners associated with respective opportunities.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating targets.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and culture.
What You Need to Succeed
- 1-3 years previous sales experience required
- 4-year bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- Consistent over-achievement in past positions.
- Must possess an understanding of basic sales methodologies.
- Experience owning a quota or some form of performance-based delivery a plus.
- Technically adept, ambitious, and driven by results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have experience crafting business messages.
- Strong attention to detail, good listener, good organizational skills.
Learn more about the ASA Program: https://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/adobe-sales-academy
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top