Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Research, India
Adobe's mission is to change the world through exceptional digital experiences. Adobe Research is one of the premier industrial research organizations in the world. We work on inventing the future of creativity, documents and autonomous software systems through cutting edge AI innovations.
Adobe Research is looking to hire outstanding researchers in the following areas:
- Natural Language Processing
- Natural Language Generation
- Human Computer Interaction and User Experience research
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning & Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Image, Audio, Video and Multi-Modal Data Processing
- Autonomic Systems and Computing
Your job responsibilities will include inventing, designing, developing and prototyping AI discoveries; shaping these into innovative cutting edge technologies for Adobe's products; identifying new research areas; publishing in top journals and conferences; and collaborating with colleagues at top universities around the world.
Desired Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Demonstrated research excellence and strong publication record.
- An advanced degree (PhD preferred) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines.
- For senior positions, seven or more years of research experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to take bold initiatives and the ability to solve hard problems, prioritize work, and make decisions.
- Strong analytical, mathematical modelling and software skills and ability to work with multiple levels of abstractions.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, including scientific writing, presenting and formal briefings.
As a researcher at Adobe Research, you will be working with a team of world-class research scientists, engineers, artists, and designers uniting cutting-edge academic discovery with industry impact. You will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.