- Stockholm, Sweden
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
We are currently recruiting for a Renewal Specialist as part of the Digital Media sales team to be based in the Sweden. You will report into the leader of the Digital Media sales team as a key member of the team. You will focus on closing business across different vertical sectors.
What you'll do
- Focus on driving incremental deals from upsell, cross sell and anniversary opportunities within those Adobe clients that have migrated to term based enterprise agreements.
- Work closely with Customer Success on cross sell, upsell, anniversary and renewal opportunities
- Provide sales support to deal desk, legal and order management
- Work with the Account Team to generate incremental pipeline mid-contract cycle.
- Identify and build partner relationships, work on joint activities and build net new and recurring pipeline in the Nordic customer space
- Other tasks agreed with the Nordic Management team
What you need to succeed
- Ideally Degree educated
- A background in lead generation/inside sales/renewal/recurring business in Enterprise Software
- Strategic understanding of values for different vectors and industries
- Creativity, Integrity, Team player
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top