Renewals Account Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Renewals (Account) Managers have tremendous influence and exposure across our organisation, ecosystem (Solution and Technology Partners), and merchant community.
We are seeking the next license renewal champion for our Commercial portfolios across our complete technology stack - Magento Commerce Cloud, Commerce On-Premise and Business Intelligence. Segmented by key geographic regions, you will be assigned a portfolio with a mix of SMB to Enterprise merchants with the focus of retaining all of your customers, growing relationships, and improving client value at time of renewal; you must be a consultant that has a passion to discovery, quality, negotiate, and see renewals through to completion. Ecommerce Renewals Managers work cross functionally within customer success and partner with teams like deal desk, legal, sales ops, finance, marketing, channel, support, and executive leadership. Our primary measure of success is based upon defined renewal rates for the accounts within your portfolio.
The most impactful Renewals Managers can be described as profoundly persuasive, detailed by nature, and has an objective lens. We invite you to apply if this sounds like you!
What you'll do
- Sustain high levels of client retention during contract renewals
- Negotiate commercials, prices, redlines, etc. with senior executives across varying organizations and industry verticals
- Drive memorable and delightful merchant experiences
- Keep a clean house, maintain information across our systems, and promote merchant health
- Grow opportunities and increase value throughout our renewal lifecycle
What you need to succeed
- Business fluent in German and English (another European language highly beneficial)
- Experienced negotiator
- Tried leadership
- Strong presentation skills
- Data driven
- Results oriented
- Lifelong learner
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Enterprise B2B renewal management experience
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Cross sell / expansion expertise
- Experienced with CRMs (ideally Salesforce)
Things that will impress us
- Enterprise Software account management experience
- Contract negotiation or deal desk background
- Value-based selling certification (or similar)
- Deep understanding of Magento's technology stack and core functionality
- Current Magento business user
Back to top