Regional Partner Manager (Junior)
- Munich, Germany
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more substantial. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the appealingly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most. We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about showing leadership from within where you sit, join us!
As our customers become more complex in their needs, attitudes and behaviors, and as our product suite adapts to fulfill those needs, our Partners become more critical to our success. However, we need to support our partners to be the best they can be for Adobe. Enabling them to make sure they are focused on not just securing new business, but ensuring activation, deployment, and value so that our customers renew and grow. This means the role of Regional Sales Representative is critical. Working alongside a large team, all focused-on day to day engagement with partners, sharing communications, explaining promo's, tracking activity, education, supporting marketing efforts - as well as sometimes dealing with end users. You are the linchpin to the success of our partners. This critical role will be focused on building relationships at an operational level within the partners you support.
You'll need to track issues and share these with your peers so that we can assess the total impact to our partners, not simply for one of our partners. Build compelling online-sessions to enable your partners - but doing this with your peers, so we use and re-use our assets rather than everyone doing their own. You will become expert in our product set and will - together with the aggregated feedback from all the partners, make recommendations to improve the experience, both for buying programs, but also for the core feature set. You will have the most amazing communication skills, you empathize with partners but represent Adobe and give the right amount of challenge to ensure that Partners follow our processes. You are hungry to drive change, and this is where it starts, fixing processes, supporting business and driving real results.
What you'll do
- You'll collaborate with your team members, Sales operations and Marketing etc. to improve process, focus on priorities and deliver an amazing partners experience that ultimately grows the business
- Support the creation of the Quarterly Business Plan, ensuring the partners has strategies for:
- Growth of net new customers
- Maximizing Annual Recurring Revenue - including cross sell, selling at correct price and renewals
- Generating sales leads
- Working on the systems to implement the marketing plans
- You communicate positively with partners and knowledgeably share information
- Product and all program licensing queries
- Renewal Quotations
- Education/ Government eligibility checks
- Monthly Partner Newsletter summarizing ongoing promotions, relevant changes and updates
- Be able to close end customer sales conversations over the phone
- You will be rewarded on sales attainment based on ARR, Revenue, subscriptions management (incl. renewals)
- Influence with Integrity
- You are skilled in our products - or are willing to learn!
- You will influence in writing, over the phone and via Online sessions
What you need to succeed
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Passionate communicator - German and English, written and spoken (second language preferred)
- Numerate - able to find the "story" from the numbers, and see trends for partners
- Systems capable, find your way around Adobe, to get things done
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office 365 (Preferably Advanced level Microsoft Excel)
- Mobile - whilst desk based primarily, flexibility on travel will be needed
- Driven by Sales achievement - quick learner in how to open, propose & close, and to get impact with partners sales teams
- Driver - proven track record of being able to make things happen in a cross-functional environment
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top