Quality & Operations Manager, Digital Media, Customer Care
- Greater Noida, India
Job Description Summary
Manages a team of quality analysts and supports the SMB+ENT business with insights, compliance checks, gap analysis and trend observations. Creates a system of generation of gaps which translates to counter activities and then a closed looped system of implementation checks. Initiates projects to instigate business improvement and enable sustainable change
- Over 12+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Control, Risk Assessment.
- Expertise in various standards like Lean Sigma, Six Sigma methodologies.
- Knowledge of Agile (SCRUM & KANBAN) framework.
- Accomplished professional with great auditing and inspection skills working towards organization excellence, Innovations, Cost optimization and Customer delight.
- Detail Eye on analyzing the data such as Effort data analysis, Defect data analysis, Metrics Analysis for the projects and organization.
- Risk Assessment for the projects while conducting Initial Risk Assessment and Comprehensive Risk Assessment.
- An effective communicator & team leader with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Actively involved in monitoring progress, suggesting improvement and contributing in continual improvement.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
- Bright and enthusiastic with an outgoing personality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to influence others and gain acceptance for your ideas, sometimes in sensitive situations.
- Ability to remain calm, have a flexible attitude and to work with minimum supervision. Able to priorities tasks and manage time effectively.
- Predisposition to innovative thinking.
- Natural inclination to champion customer needs and willingness to advocate on the customers behalf to other groups and departments.
- Ability to work flexible hours on a rotational basis to provide 24x7 support coverage.
- Office applications: MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Project (MPP) Quality
Tools: Cause & Effect, Control Charts, Histograms, Pareto Diagrams, Flow Charts
- Text & voice analytics tool: Nice, Clarabridge
- Continual Process Improvement Tools: Value Stream Mapping (VSM), Voice of Process -
- Feedback & analysis, Voice of Customer - Feedback & Analysis, Metrics Data Analysis & Benchmarking
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top