The Adobe After Effects team is looking for a talented Software Developer In Test to join us in building the next generation of the leading Motion Graphics tool in the industry. You will work on core features, solve hard problems, and help to deliver "Adobe magic" to our customers. This is the chance to use your skills to contribute to the software that is used to make the world we see on screens all around us more dynamic and exciting every day
- What you will do
- Work within a scrum team to champion the quality delivery of features being built for After Effects.
- Expand test automation coverage, automated performance tests, and other areas of automation.
- Create and execute test plans on new and existing features, writing clear bug reports when bugs are found and collaborating with developers on resolving issues.
- Work with other team members during feature design and implementation:
- champion customer requirements throughout the development process.
- Detect gaps or oversights in implementation decisions and recommend improvements.
- Identify and communicate risks based on technical knowledge and experience.
- Participate in customer forums and work with technical support to understand and resolve customer issues
- What you need to succeed
- A passion for After Effects and Motion Graphics.
- Expert level familiarity with After Effects - 10+ years of real world use.
- Pro level expertise using Expression and AE Scripting.
- Strong understanding of the authoring workflow for Adobe Motion Graphics Templates in After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate on a team.
- Ability to estimate and schedule your own work accurately and with little supervision.
- Familiarity with After Effect's customer base.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous experience authoring 3rd party AE scripts.
- Experience developing tools for After Effects.
- Experience with customer interactions and partners at major video tradeshows such as NAB and IBC.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top