QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for an experience Automation Quality Engineer to collaborate and partner closely with project managers, development leads, and product management teams to ensure that software is tested to the highest quality and that test automation is a cornerstone in our DevOps culture. The candidate we seek will be able to hit the ground running and have a strong fundamental knowledge along with multiple years of professional experience in SQA Automation.
- Will develop, execute and evaluate automated and some manual test plans
- Review and analyze technical requirements, gain a deep understanding of project scope and build a test plan that is aligned with project parameters and goals
- Document test plan results and report testing activity status to the team
- Assist with documenting such as test management plans, use case, test scenario templates
- Evaluate, root cause, and test the software in order to detect defects and recommend bug fixes
- Independently chase complex tasks and dependencies to completion
- Review user documentation and maintain knowledge about software releases
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Participate fully in all agile team activities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years proven experience in software testing and quality assurance (QA) activities (automation experience required)
- 3+ years analyzing requirements, executing and documenting tests, and performing automated, tool-driven testing scenarios
- Knowledge of test automation processes and tools such as Selenium and PHPUnit
- Experience building or extending test frameworks preferred
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline fundamentals, Jenkins, and/or CI test integration preferred
- Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of Object Oriented principles
- Knowledge with working on Relational Databases (MySQL)
- Experience with git, GitHub
- Experience in UNIX systems on a user level
- Must be detail oriented
- Shown ability to take direction, but work independently
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and partners; must be a great teammate who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Familiarity with Lean/Kanban processes preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top