We are looking to hire a QA Analyst to join our team! The Substance suite for texturing and materials authoring lets you get all the details just right in your 3D creations. Whether you work in games, films, architecture, or design, we have a Substance app that can help you bring your wildest ideas to life!
What you'll do :
- Test the software and provide feedback to assist product development
- Design and implement QA workflows with the team
- Implement QA standard methodologies with an autonomous development team
- Collaborate with the product design and product management teams
- Adopt Agile methodologies with full visibility and collaboration, development sprints and frequent releases
What you'll need to succeed :
- Knowledge of texturing workflows and Digital Content Creation tools
- Familiarity with popular game engines (UE4 and Unity)
- Experience authoring and executing test plans and affinity with scripting languages and automation
- Capable of working within a team using agile methodologies
- Interest in customer requirements analysis and a desire to improve user experience
- User experience with several content authoring tools
- Familiar with continuous integration tools
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top