Provisioning Coordinator- 18 months contract
- Bucharest, Romania
Adobe is the global leader in digital marketing and digital media solutions. Our tools and services allow our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, measure and optimize it over time, and achieve greater business success. We help our customers make, manage, measure, and monetize their content across every channel and screen.
The Delivery Coordinator ensures provisioning of a new Marketing Cloud/Creative Cloud organization, enables product contexts to an existing organization, or admin users.
Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC) is a collection of integrated online marketing and web analytics solutions. It includes a set of analytics, social, advertising, media optimization, targeting, web experience management and content management solutions.
Creative Cloud brings together all-new desktop and mobile apps, and more connected ways of creating and sharing.
- Creates new accounts for Digital Marketing and Creative Cloud customers, links solution account to cloud organizations, enables features and user access, adds/removes product context, performing product context upgrades/renewals, suspensions and account termination;
- Reviews contracts to ensure fulfillment requests are accurate, supportable and viable for provisioning;
- Develops and implements provisioning guidelines, improved work instructions to ensure that designated requests are fulfilled properly;
- Builds and sustains positive relationships, liaises with a range of stakeholders both externally and internally within the Product Delivery Operations Group, Sales, Customer Care, Engineering, Order Management, Marketing team;
- Monitors daily requests and prioritizes tasks, keeps self and others well informed on issues that may affect the work progress;
- Manages the coordination of multiple requests simultaneous; analyses and interprets data to inform decision makers; selects the best option from a range of potential solutions for key problems;
- Completes requests in Service Level Agreement, tracks and fulfils backlog, offers guidance to requestors;
- Draws information from diverse sources and uses experience to analyze the information, works within the guidelines to perform proper provisioning;
- Manages and maintains SharePoint accurate databases; internal dashboards and forms central;
- Ensures Transfer billing; performs billing ID remaps based on request, tracks billing changes, uploads and remaps new IDs;
- Maintains a close relation with the Program Management Team in US in order to support daily provisioning and deal with out of the normal process requests, exceptions;
- Fulfills Serial Number, Product Codes and Redemption Codes requests;
- Responsible for Adobe Complimentary Program for External Use and Free of Charge VIP Order Creation for CC Teams;
- Operates in a professional manner when representing the organization both internally and externally.
Knowledge and skills
- BA/BS with a 1 - 3 years' Software industry experience;
- Proven flexibility in dynamic environments and ability to adapt to sifting priorities and back up;
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team beneficial;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills;
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of an organization;
- Good written and spoken English required;
- Microsoft Office proficiency;
- SAP knowledge;
- Provisioning specific tools.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top