Professional Services Sales Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Services Sales Job Spec
Role Definition & Responsibilities
- Help shape Adobe Consulting towards a digital marketing consultancy with end-to-end capabilities to deliver complex digital marketing use cases, with a specific focus on e-commerce implementations.
- Focus on driving new leads and inbound lead qualification, pipeline & opportunity management, and forecasting.
- Understanding the client's objectives and translating into an effective Statement of Work, alongside a Solution Architect
- Qualification Best-Practices & Enablement
- Negotiate and contract consulting engagements with customers to implement Adobe Digital Marketing solutions and maximize the business value from existing implementations, and drive the sales process until closure
- Work intensely with the project delivery teams to ensure customer satisfaction through achievement of customer business goals, and turn each customer into a reference
What you need to succeed
- Strong sales acumen with focus on the services business
- Perform sales planning and pipeline management
- Negotiate engagement pricing and contractual agreements.
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and experience of value-based selling and contracting to large enterprises
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships at both, C-level and functional levels
- Highest work standards and structured methodologies
- Ability to multi-task within tight timeframes, and rapidly amend plans and tactics in response to changes in priority or situation
- Detailed planning and control skills
- Leveraging internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers' challenges
Additionally, we would like to see
- Deep understanding of E-commerce solutions. Magento would be advantageous
- Extensive relevant experience (Engagement Management, Project Management, Consulting Management)
- Primary degree, preferably in a business discipline or Computer Science
- Pro-active individual with a ''can do'' attitude who goes the extra mile
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top