Product Sales Specialist Commerce
- Brussels, Belgium
The Senior Sales Specialist "Commerce" is a sales oriented professional with a strong experience in complex software solution consulting, presales or sales - preferable in the field of commerce. The primary goals are to identify Magento Commerce business opportunities and to drive deals & projects by a consultative selling approach - in order to grow the Commerce business across the Benelux Region.
The role will be measured against the Magento Commerce sales results in the respective region.
What you'll do
Work with Account Executives, and Marketing on initiatives to build pipeline for Magento Commerce
- Evaluate customer needs, propose Magento Commerce solutions and support the sales team in winning deals
- Leverage internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers' challenges
- Ongoing tracking and communication of account and vertical market opportunities and issues to the team
- Creation and updating of sales activity plans
- Provision of timely and accurate sales forecasts and account plans on an ongoing basis
- Strong relationship management skills
What you need to succeed
- Strong experience in and consistent track record of enterprise software solutions consulting and/or sales
- Strong Commerce background
- Familiar with sales technologies like Value Selling / Solution Selling / Target Account Selling / Spin or similar methodologies would be a plus
- Experience in prospecting, account planning, needs analysis, presentations, negotiations and proposal writing
- Highly motivated to succeed and passionate about Adobe products
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize and to manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Proven ability to work effectively across functional groups
- Pro-active individual with a "can do" attitude who goes the extra mile
- Fluency in Dutch (full professional proficiency) and English are a must
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top