Product Marketing Manager - Illustrator
- San Francisco, CA
Adobe is passionate about design and creativity. We belive in creativity for all. Our mission is to provide the tools, inspiration and support for the creative community to empower and enable anyone who has a story to tell or vision to share.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two! At its core, marketing starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how our products tackle the world's problems-from the every day to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Adobe can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself!
The challenge at hand is to find insights to define the strategy, requirements and execute to take an industry-standard, loved product to new levels of growth.
If you are an innovative product marketer, feel compassion and advocate for the customer, optimally challenge the status quo, and have a bias for action, this may be the right role for.
The ideal candidate has experience launching new offerings, including tablet apps, identifying insights to drive strategy, developing hard-hitting positioning & messaging, and driving engagement with new product capabilities. The ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into tangible benefits and value propositions are essential.
- Clearly define target audiences including key attributes, needs, motivations and barriers and collaborate with your business partners to refine marketing strategies to deliver an amazing customer experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of, and compassion with, student, consumer, SMB and enterprise audiences through market research, insights and relationships with the customer base.
- Drive execution of our go-to-market strategy for new offerings and our continually evolving existing product.
- Develop value proposition, product positioning and messaging for the target segments and work collaboratively with world-wide internal teams (Campaign, PR, social, field, etc) to ensure its implementation across all customer and sales channels.
- Ensure the strategy is working by monitoring measures of success, holding partner teams accountable for their piece of the puzzle, and ensuring that all pieces ladder up to the most effective path to the revenue and customer goals.
What is needed for success
- 3-5+ years product marketing experience
- Familiarity with and passion for Adobe's creative tools, specifically Illustrator
- Think strategically to drive long term product and market strategies
- Deeply results oriented and data driven. Excellent at quickly digesting new data, both qualitative and quantitative, and guiding strategies based on these insights.
- Can drive global, cross-functional initiatives to successful completion
- Have a growth mindset, approaching problems creatively and adopting rapid iterations
- Have a high bar on delivering phenomenal customer experiences
- Proven experience communicating and presenting data to partners and senior executives
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top