Product Marketing Manager, Document Cloud
- San Jose, CA
Seeking a Product Marketing Manager who is a great communicator and storyteller to work with product marketing managers, product managers, business development, reseller partner managers, and customers to foster Adobe Document Cloud and share the Adobe story around the world! The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering sales and partner training, customer-facing presentations, and content and messaging. Your job will be to listen to feedback from sales, partners and customers, prioritize the projects that will have the greatest impact, and build and maintain the right tools and demonstrations for the field and partners. You will play a meaningful role on a fast-paced team with a global focus. Outstanding program management, presentation and communication skills are your greatest asset and required for success in the role.
What you'll do
- Work with product marketing managers to develop, lead, and deliver sales tools for reseller partners around the world including design, content curation, delivery, and ongoing optimization
- Act as a liaison between Product, Marketing, and Reseller Partner teams
- Implement, maintain, and deliver customer and reseller partner facing presentations and demonstrations
- Conduct ambitious comparisons, and build reseller partner and customer facing competitive content
- Work with product management to help define products and services capabilities based on customer and reseller partner requirements and feedback
- Respond to product questions from sales, customers, and reseller partners
- Track key success metrics specific to sales enablement efforts to show return on investment, overall impact, and areas for improvement
- Manage multiple projects, obsess over the details, and meet ambitious deadlines
What is needed for success
- Strong project management skills, knowledge and experience required
- Experience with developing, managing, and delivering sales training programs and content required
- Experience supporting, enabling, or working with Resellers, Partners, or System Integrators
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Document Cloud family of products, including Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Sign, preferred
- Strong knowledge of electronic and digital signatures preferred
- Proven presentation and communication skills for large and small audiences, online or live, and from individuals to senior executives
- Proven ability to lead programs and projects across multiple teams and partners in a reciprocal way
- Ambitious with a strong aim to succeed in a highly multifaceted environment with variable priorities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment required
- Willing and able to travel nationally and internationally up to 40% of the time
- 5+ years software sales, marketing, program management and/or training experience
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or communications preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top