Product Manager - Technical, Marketo Core Apps, Extensibility & User Identity
Marketo, recently acquired by Adobe, offers the leading Engagement Platform that empowers marketers to create lasting relationships and grow revenue. Consistently recognized as the industry's innovation pioneer, Marketo is the trusted platform for thousands of CMOs thanks to its scalability, reliability, and openness. Marketo is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, and serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing organizations across a wide variety of industries.
- Engage with customers to understand and analyze their needs and jobs to be done.
- Help to define a clear product vision and strategy.
- Create PRDs, including competitive analysis, scope definition and a thoughtful summary of what we're solving for.
- Work closely with UX/design to create experiences that delight customers and help them be successful when using your product and its features.
- Partner with engineering to build and launch new features.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, support and enablement teams to educate them on upcoming releases and feature specs - you own this from start to launch.
- Have an analytical mindset and find ways to measure the success of your product and the features you launch.
- Be data driven in your decisions.
- Go to market experience developing monetization strategies is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience. MBA preferred
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills. A cross-functional influencer with ability to build strong relationships.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager or similar role.
- Experience with modern web/SaaS technologies and systems is a plus.
- Experience with marketing or sales automation software is a plus.
- Experience working w/ scalable architectures, big data technologies, integration platforms, User Identity, APIs & Platform Extensibility
- Experience developing KPIs, MEtrics, SLO/SLI/SLAs for scalable SaaS platforms preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top