Product Manager, Premiere Rush
- San Francisco, CA
Adobe's Digital Video and Audio team is looking for a Product Manager to help craft the future of Adobe Premiere Rush, an all-new, all-in-one video creation app for mobile and desktop. The number of videos being both consumed and created is growing exponentially. We are very passionate about this trend, and we want to make creating videos more accessible with Premiere Rush, an app that's easy-to-use, grows as you grow, and makes creating awesome-looking content fun and fast.
Interested in joining our team and helping shape what's next for Premiere Rush?
We're seeking a high-energy Product Manager with 3-5 years of professional experience and a portfolio of work that backs it up. A qualified candidate should have solid experience with product management tools and techniques, user research, data and analytics, and building products in desktop and mobile environments - along with being adept at delivering solutions to ambiguous challenges.
- Drive product strategy and recommendations by having a deep understanding of users' workflows and needs.
- Drive research and requirements gathering to influence product opportunities and value propositions. Use analytics and data to refine the product strategy and plan.
- Work within the Adobe business teams to forecast the opportunity and develop and test business models.
- Build sales enablement materials, documentation, and training tools to broaden reach and impact to target segments.
- Partner with marketing to deliver messaging and channel strategies.
- Work within the core team to define and develop the overall product strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, artists, and researchers, incorporating their feedback into the product definition process.
- You care deeply about customers in creative fields and video especially: You are passionate about improving how people tell their stories and engage with their audiences, enabling them to be creative and successful within groundbreaking digital mediums.
- You understand the fundamentals of business and marketing and can drive multifaceted projects forward with cross-functional teams.
- You are highly analytical with an ability to influence and drive decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- You are an exceptional communicator, adept in executive-level presentations and engagements.
Experience & Education:
- 3-5 years of experience working successfully in product management, analytics or data science, or an equivalent.
- A proven track record of research and working with data, strategic analysis, and strong communication skills to seek out new opportunities and bring them to market.
- You have a flexible toolkit of problem-solving skills and demonstrated experience delivering products across desktop and mobile.
- MBA preferred.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top