Product Manager - Mobile Commerce
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Mobile commerce is a multimillion-dollar growth opportunity for Adobe. As the product manager for mobile commerce, you'll be working closely with sales and marketing, mobile apps product teams, UX designers, engineering and app store service providers to realize the growth potential.
To improve customer acquisition and retention, you are expected to be proficient with app store policies, their supported subscription business models and commerce capabilities/APIs. You should be among the firsts in the industry to learn about upcoming changes introduced by various app stores and are highly encouraged to influence their roadmap.
Furthermore, you will be crafting compelling user experiences with our UX designers and be responsible for our mobile paywall design, personalization and platform strategy. The key to having a successful career in Adobe is to be data driven, customer centric, while balancing long term strategies versus short term tactical fixes to deliver value quickly. We are looking for candidates with a strong track record of influencing and driving execution of high-impact requirements while managing partners' expectations
Skills & Experience Required:
- Highly experienced with mobile commerce and monetization strategies with third party app stores, especially with service subscriptions.
- Able to build out effective platform strategies to dramatically increase speed-to-market with new product and business model launches
- Able to provide detailed product requirements and work with solution architects and engineering leaders to deliver on your vision
- Collaborate with engineering, sales, product, customer support, legal, and design teams to ensure alignment on vision, roadmap and prioritization of platform capabilities
- Be able to shift priorities based on insights and data, and make tough trade off decisions
- Evangelize and test new business ideas with partners; drive implementation to completion with key success metrics and business impact read out
- Strong customer empathy, product ownership, bias for action and sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to influence all stakeholders
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent program from an accredited University/College is required; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience leading and scaling global, distributed software teams with a focus on enterprise billing and usage metering is highly desired
- Based at the Adobe headquarters in San Jose, CA.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top