Product Manager - Enterprise Dashboards
The Product Manager, Enterprise Dashboards will be an integral part of the product management team building out Adobe's business platform.
This product manager will be responsible for understanding stakeholder requirements, defining and designing enterprise dashboards, managing rollout and driving adoption
What you'll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to define requirements for enterprise dashboards
- Work closely with user experience designers in conducting user research, validating requirements and defining workflows
- Define product requirements in form of Product Requirements Documents and user stories and manage the backlog
- Collaborate with engineering, service life cycle and architecture teams on the execution and delivery of new analytics capabilities
- Manage internal product requests from business owners, engineering leaders and other cross functional stakeholders
- Develop release communication plans, identify early adaptors, drive pilots and focus groups to ensure rapid adoption
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in analytics product management and dashboard design
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to work on multiple, challenging priorities at a time is needed
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira and Microsoft Power BI is needed
- Prior experience working in an agile development environment is necessary
- Prior experience with driving product adoption and KPI based performance measure is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or math
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top