Adobe is redefining Photoshop for mobile platforms. The following videos provide a peek at what we are up to:
"We recognized that bringing core Photoshop technology to mobile would open many creative opportunities for our customers, but it had to be done right, which meant nailing the experience. To do that, we needed to distill very complex desktop workflows and features into a naturally intuitive touch environment. We've also sought to provide a solution that helps people achieve great results quickly. So we've recently focused on creating individual mobile apps that each perform core tasks, rather than provide all-in-one solutions that mirror the desktop versions of our applications.
As a Product Intern at Adobe, you will be focused on bringing world-class research into the hands of our customers and the academic world. Our researchers regularly publish at top-tier conferences and work with our engineers to transfer ground-breaking technology into the Digital Media organization. Our innovators and designers work with our market and business strategists to explore new avenues for getting these technologies into the hands of customers. Following are some of the active research areas we are working on to which you will be exposed:
- Intelligent image editing using Deep Learning
- Single/Multi view 3D reconstruction
- Image/Video saliency detection
- Augmented/Virtual Reality
- User behavior analysis using Machine Learning
You will be part of Digital Imaging Group to develop potential new features for Photoshop Applications for mobile and tablet devices on iOS, Android and Windows platforms. Our team offers you the unique opportunity to work at the intersection of Research & Product Development. The responsibility will include taking the product/components through entire life cycle from surveying the state of the art in a particular area to brain storming potential new features, requirement analysis to delivery, meeting the reliability and performance targets required.
- Hands on product/solution development
- Will be responsible for conceptualizing & development of new features and will be responsible for all phases of development, from early specs and definition to release
- The position involves conceptualization of a product, design, development, debugging of application software, effort estimation and risk analysis of a project.
- Perform Experiments with innovative features, gather & analyse user behavioural data and patterns and change innovative feature accordingly.
- Should be competent to provide quick solutions to problems and taking a product /component through the entire life-cycle, improve the space - time performance, and improve on usability / reliability.
- Should be a B Tech/M Tech Computer Science from a premier institute.
- Should have a solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Ability to write scalable and maintainable code.
- Have exposure to software design and development, preferably in a product development environment.
- Self-starter and goal-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent working knowledge of Java or C++ and OO design/design patterns.
- Be able to work cooperatively within a strong diverse technical community to expedite development tasks.
- Experience with computer Graphics and system performance analysis will be a strong plus.
- Hands-on, mobile application software development for the iPhone, Android, Windows Platform.
- Working knowledge in any of Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, iOS SDK 3.0/4.2/5.0, JAVA, Android OS will be strong plus.
- Experience of working on projects using OpenGL ES/DirectX/HLSL is a strong plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top