Privacy, Trust & Safety Policy Specialist
- Dublin, Ireland
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. Adobe is behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us!
Adobe's Legal Privacy, Trust & Safety team is seeking a hardworking, collaborative, and thoughtful policy specialist who has prior experience developing and enforcing policies that mitigate legal risk and improve user trust. This person will partner with several partners across EMEA to develop, scale, and enforce UGC policies for Adobe's products and services.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Product Legal, Sales Legal, Sales, Customer Success, and Comms teams to research, develop, refine, and enforce UGC policies to mitigate risk and protect Adobe's brand
- Respond to content removal and policy escalations from internal Adobe teams, customers, and vendors
- Ability to communicate UGC policies in a clear and objective way
- Work with legal counsel to monitor key legislative and user behavior trends, and surface those trends to drive process, policy, or infrastructure changes
- Handle complex or urgent cases
- Manage cross-functional projects and process changes
- Build and support positive relationships with internal teams
- Assist in the continued development and improvement of all aspects of Adobe's Trust & Safety program
- Participate in on-call rotation to respond to urgent critical issues
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years' experience working in policy, enforcement or online operations
- Demonstrated ability to work with others to advance complex projects
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- A detail-oriented, collaborative, business-friendly teammate who can think creatively and make decisions derived from data
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a great sense of humor and dedication to professionalism
- Must understand how to work with sensitive and/or disturbing content
- 3+ years working on content policy and/or online abuse issues
- Experience developing policies related to live-streaming
- Familiarity with Adobe products and services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; experience with metrics and developing proposals based on data
- Ability to influence key partners and negotiate prioritization of policy changes
- Proficiency in multiple languages
- Get involved with our Trust & Safety Legal team from the beginning, to impact and promote user safety and trust across all areas of the business.
- Help develop Trust & Safety policies, and really leave your mark on the space.
- Contribute to an outstanding Privacy, Trust & Safety Team.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top