Privacy Program Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Adobe is not your average tech company and we're way more than Photoshop, PDFs, and Flash. We develop the tools and technologies that empower creative people to tell their stories and fuel digital transformations for all of your favorite brands.
We're looking for great legal minds to help us shape and drive the debate on privacy, big data, AI, IoT (and many more acronyms). This is your chance to work in San Francisco for a global brand with an unparalleled culture where privacy really matters. Be part of a growing team led by a Chief Privacy Officer who is a respected industry thought leader. She thinks outside of the box, drives business solutions, and cares about your career development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Organize and coordinate Privacy related activities across teams and geos to ensure compliance
- Facilitate discussion and coordination among key privacy stakeholders across the company including Legal, Product, Marketing, Engineering, IT, etc.) to drive consensus and privacy by design
- Create project plans and drive delivery to milestones and requirements
- Manage status and reporting to provide project clarity to team members and leadership to ensure timely deliverables
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure strong management of cross-team dependencies and priorities
- Proactively communicate with a diverse audience
- Manage issues and risks, create mitigation plans, and escalate to relevant stakeholders as needed
- Proactively identify areas for improvement throughout the entire project/program lifecycle
- Be a privacy evangelist inside Adobe to help grow our culture of privacy (e.g., conduct trainings, represent the privacy team in product strategy and design sessions)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of work experience in privacy or technology law, policy, project/program management, or related industry
- Knowledge of key program management tools and methodologies (e.g. Jira, Smartsheet, Agile/Scrum practices, etc.)
- Strong organizational experience managing large and complex projects/programs leveraging an agile framework to ensure timely deliverables and rapid remediations
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Motivated and execution-oriented high performer with strong process and metrics focus
- Ability to operate in ambiguous situations while bringing clarity
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinker with excellent legal and business judgment including demonstrated experience assessing information for risk mitigation opportunities
- A detail-oriented, business-friendly team player who can think creatively
- Strong understanding and experience with both domestic and international privacy requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a great sense of humor and commitment to professionalism
- Experience working collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams
- Be part of an amazing Privacy, Trust & Safety Team
- Work out of the historic Baker & Hamilton building in San Francisco
- All the great benefits Adobe has to offer including shutdowns in July and December
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top