Principal Program Manager, Product Operations
You are an experienced Program Manager well versed in driving high visibility cross-departmental initiatives involving Executive Leadership teams. Candidates should thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced
environment where change and adaptation is the expectation. Our team is excited to meet you!
- Develop and manage detailed program plans that consider all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with the defined business objectives
- Support VP of Product in driving strategic activities/initiatives as needed
- Work closely with engineering managers, technical leads, and product owners to drive strategic cross-functional programs
- Drive the successful execution of the program to ensure milestones and objectives are met and a high quality standard is maintained
- Identify significant risks and unknowns, define, and drive resolution plans
- Coordinate cross-team initiatives, manage cross--team dependencies, and resolve blocking issues
- Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical audiences to communicate and ensure alignment. Surface key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- Aggregate, organize, and communicate program information with stakeholders and extended teams
- Leverage change management best practices to ensure the successful adoption of strategic initiatives
- Create data driven insights using project data to track and measure team deliverables and KPIs
- Facilitate regular cross-functional syncs and project reviews. Participate in individual scrum planning meetings as needed
- Drive process improvements and champion best practices across the Product and Engineering organization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in managing complex software projects with 10 to 14 years of program management experience
- Experience in dealing with Executive leadership teams including the ability to facilitate strategic discussions
- Demonstrated ability to help teams define clear deliverables and execute effectively
- Strong technical background and ability to understand complex product functionality (from a design, business, and technical perspective) in order to drive the right priorities and trade-offs
- Extremely well-organized with project information, practiced at exacting quality standards, and great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (especially in the areas of teamwork)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate dynamic meetings/discussions
- Ability to manage and multi-task across multiple projects and teams
- MBA or related discipline
- Expertise in PMO toolkit (e.g. JIRA & Confluence)
- Experience as a Management Consultant or Product Manager
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top