Principal Architect; AI and ML Platform
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Machine Learning is a critical part of Adobe's products and enterprise offerings. We are building an Artificial Intelligence platform called Adobe Sensei, which powers machine learning and AI across all of the Adobe Cloud product lines. This platform caters to hundreds of applied researchers, millions of end customers, and billions of content pieces to power our customers' entire digital journey. Our objective is to make our machine learning offerings world-class, leading-edge, and differentiate the Adobe Cloud ecosystem. We match the pace, innovation, and excitement of a startup, backed by the resources and infrastructure of Adobe!
How can you participate? We're looking for a Principal Architect to lead the technical direction, architecture, and implementation for Sensei. You will help build Sensei, and in turn power content understanding, computer vision, deep learning, user understanding, language understanding, information retrieval, and more.
What you'll do
- Define technical direction and architecture of Sensei and its touchpoints with the rest of Adobe ecosystem
- Collaborate with key engineering and business leaders across Adobe, create and influence vision for Sensei, and influence the key stakeholders across the organization
- Provide technical leadership to the rest of team to deliver machine learning capabilities in the area of content understanding, computer vision, deep learning, user understanding, language understating, information retrieval, and more, and in turn powering Artificial Intelligence in Adobe Clouds
- This role will require knowledge and exposure to machine learning frameworks, machine learning algorithms, web services, distributed systems, data mining, big data, Spark, deep learning, Caffe, Tensorflow, and more
What you need to succeed
- MS in Computer Science
- 15+ years of relevant experience in industry
- Experience leading technical direction and architecture of successful cloud product or platform
- Experience defining vision, strategy, and execution of roadmaps
- Experience collaborating with and influencing the direction of cross-functional teams
- Experience with Machine Learning technologies: Caffe, Sci-kit, Torch, Theano, TensorFlow, SparkMLib, …
- Experience with Java, Python, C++, Web services and REST
- Experience in Big data processing, Hadoop and Spark
- Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL database.
- Bonus for experience with Elasticsearch/SolR/GraphDB and AWS
The Cloud Technology group builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top