Premier Technical Support Engineer - AEM
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day and the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
The Adobe Digital Experience Customer Support team provides round the clock technical assistance for the Adobe AEM and DAM solutions. We are the key contacts between customers and internal departments to maintain satisfaction and resolution to all customer issues. Technical Support Consultants provide accurate and timely technical support to Adobe customers via telephone and portal. They manage support issues of complex and technical nature with varying degrees of priority. They address incidents within predetermined service levels, requiring the ability to multi-task and prioritize. The Premier Named Support consultant will also be the primary support contact for designated Premier Elite and Premier Enterprise customers and will carry out proactive projects designed to manage the risk profile of key accounts.
What you'll do
- Drive measurably high levels of customer satisfaction that lead to customer loyalty and retention
- Provide customer support via telephone, web-conferencing and portal
- Be the Named support lead for a subset of Premier Customer Accounts in region
- Act as a customer advocate ensuring all customers' voices are heard
- Liaise with engineering/product management to ensure customers' desires for future product development are heard
- Address customer concerns and questions, large and small, in an effective and timely manner
- Understand the real-world impact that issues and defects have on customers
- Work closely with customers to understand their business and how best to assist them in using Adobe Experience Manager
- Assist in testing new and enhanced product features
- Manage incidents professionally and within stated timelines
- Accurately record and maintains incident in accordance with department standards
- Troubleshoot, validate, and report customer submitted bug reports
- Assist Product & Cloud Engineering staff in resolving product issues
- Partner with Technical Account Managers when delivering outcomes for Premier Support clients.
What you need to succeed
- Strong Technical knowledge of J2EE application servers, databases, and LDAP server technology
- Java Development Experience
- Experience with Adobe CQ/AEM desired but not a hard requirement
- Windows/Linux server knowledge
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Debugging of customer code
- Knowledge at API level of 3rd party applications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least five years of full time experience in customer care/customer support or related field
- Experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration and client/server operations is desired.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $92,400 - $120,000
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Back to top