Premier Support Technical Account Manager
- Sydney, Australia
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) provides pro-active services designed to improve customer IT operational health in assigned accounts, as part of the Premier Support program. The value the TAM brings to the customer is successful operation, and hence realization of value, of Adobe products. The value the TAM brings to Adobe is increased customer satisfaction, reduced support costs, and awareness needed around product improvements.
This position requires a technical candidate, with a strong development/consulting/support background and proven customer-facing, and relationship management skills. The TAM will be the point-of-contact for delivery of pro-active services, best practice advice and guidance, and being the customer's technical advocate within Adobe. They will also coordinate with the Account Management, support, consulting, TechOps and engineering teams in Adobe, to ensure technical queries are addressed, in a timely manner, to meet the customer's project time-lines and requirements. The TAM also needs a deep understanding of the products, and technologies involved, to help assigned accounts avoid issues, mitigate risks and manage changes.
The position would require travel to customer sites, with 10-15% on-site work.
- Delivery of pro-active and preventative deliverables and best practices
- Pro-active notifications of upcoming releases and possible impact
- Guiding customer through complex environment changes
- Onsite and production support
- Regular knowledge transfer sessions
- Coordinating/driving customer technical issues with support/engineering/consulting
- Managing technical escalations
- Customer status calls and reporting
- Regular service reviews
- Multi-year experience working in complex enterprise IT environments in consulting/support/account management/development roles
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English a must, another language would be beneficial
- Solid presentation skills, and experience organising and managing high-profile customer calls and meetings
- Ability to troubleshoot complex enterprise issues (Linux, NGINX, Apache, MySQL, Redis, PHP)
Required knowledge and skills:
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Building Customer/Partner Relationships, Confidence, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Impact and Influence, Interpersonal Awareness, Project Management, Strategic Insight, Product & Technology Expertise, Value Selling.eCommerce experience.
- Understanding of web technologies.. Linux, NGINX, Apache, MySQL, Redis, PHP.
- Experience with Linux CLI and shell scripting.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of web-application security vulnerabilities and how to avoid them, such as understanding PCI compliance concepts
- Must-have: Customer-facing experience in enterprise projects
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 2+ years programming experience
- 2+ years business analysis experience
- 2+ years of Magento experience
Similar roles or positions in the industry:
Sr. Support Engineer, Technical Consultant, Support Specialist, Field Support Engineer
Back to top