Premier Campaign Technical Support Engineer
- Sydney, Australia
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. Adobe is behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Premier Technical Support Engineers deliver accurate and timely technical support to Digital Marketing customers via telephone and email. They manage support issues of a complex and technical nature with varying degrees of priority, all while delighting Adobe customers. Technical Support Engineers address incidents within predetermined service levels, requiring the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Job Description Summary
- Delivering a quality experience to our customers by demonstrating a high sense of ownership with the ability to advocate on behalf of the customer and ensure excellent service.
- Provide technical support and product guidance to customers, partners, and others who are involved in developing campaigns and other marketing channel communications on our platform at all stages of the lifecycle.
- Proactively develop and nurture good working relationships with developers and users at customer sites to ensure that their success with our product is assured through your efforts.
- Effectively research, record, and maintain ongoing knowledge of standard methodologies for product usage in all areas of functionality.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with other teams that support customer needs and business goals.
What you'll do
- Performing root cause analysis on customer issues with the goal of enabling both peers and the customer to grow their knowledge of the product.
- Timely communication with customers concerning status of open support issues, agreeing priority based on customer business impact, setting clear expectations about next steps & timeframes and delivering against that
- Ensuring that customer issues are resolved in a timely manner and to their satisfaction as measured by our transactional survey
- Thoroughly documenting all communication, troubleshooting, and activity on issues reported by customers
- Educating customers on specific product functionality required to resolve their issues.
- Working collaboratively with other Technical Support team members and members of other Adobe teams such as consulting services, Engineering, technical operations, and deliverability.
- Writing and presenting internal informal courses on troubleshooting areas of product functionality.
- Creating solution entries as required
- Troubleshooting issues related to 3rd party software applications
- Duties may also include working in conjunction with other team members on special teams or projects assigned to the team such as customer migrations, product testing, implementations, and follow-up training of customers and newer support team members
What you need to succeed
- Significant experience in a software support environment supporting complex, multi-tiered enterprise software applications.
- Experience with one or more database platforms (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL) is required.
- Experience with web services APIs, database connectors, SOAP
- Proven in depth of knowledge of complex, database-centric, internet-based systems
- Ability to multi-task and work through problems independently
- Excellent Communications skills (written & verbal).
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Curious and interested in learning new technologies
- Strong multiple priority management skills
- Demonstrates awareness and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Worked in a role recently (within the past 5 yrs) as a technical support person that was working with business enterprise customers.
- Has held a role that required at least 20% of their time to be spent troubleshooting with SQL and relational databases.
- Proven experience reading and troubleshooting XML, HTML with knowledge of network / client server connectivity.
- Has digital marketing experience from an email service provider, or a competitor.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top