Partner Sales Manager - Microsoft
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is looking for an experienced Parter Sales Manager to execute on the UK & Nordics Adobe/Microsoft partnership to achieve the revenue goals for Adobe Sign, and to activate and drive the Microsoft and Adobe direct sales teams and provide the bridge into Adobe sales and partner organisation.
What you'll do
· Join the Adobe Document Cloud GTM team for Northern Europe
· Work closely with the Adobe EMEA Microsoft GTM partner team
· Create and maintain relationships at Microsoft across all key business functions (Sales and Partner )
· Understand, Identify, and maintain key pipeline and sales issues and use cases in the field
· Help improve, develop, and align regional/global pipeline and field strategy processes
· Provide in-region Microsoft partnership evangelism
· Provide hands-on support for client discussions and engagement in the field
· Assist in executing field marketing and other activities focused on the MSFT partnership
· Improve transparency, enablement, and coordination across field teams, MSFT and Adobe
· Drive special projects or initiatives as related to the partnership
What You Need To Succeed
· Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota in partner sales or direct sales
· Proven experience identifying sales opportunities and maintaining an active sales pipeline
· Experience of working with customers to deliver an integrated, end-to-end approach
· Able to build trust and lead a virtual, diverse team to drive complex sales cycles and build an excellent customer experience
· Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with senior level clients
· Able to remain focused and drive action in a dynamic, complex environment
· Ability to see the bigger organizational picture and recommend/design/implement processes that align with top level goals
· Ability to develop strong relationships and influence change
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Proven ability developing and scaling strategic sales partnerships
· Motivated, execution-oriented high performance individual
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience within the SaaS technology space
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top