Partner Sales Manager
- Sydney, Australia
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone from emerging artists to global brands everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Partner Sales Manager to focus on working with our strategic agency partners to build out the Digital Experience sales and services ecosystem in Australia and New Zealand!
This role is a senior individual contributor position that drives the overall Partner relationships with large accounts. In the role, you'll be a trusted advisor to our strategic partners and joint customers, and Adobe colleagues. You will be responsible for executing on jointly developed business plans, which will include sales alignment & account mapping, Adobe practice development and enablement and program administration to enable strategic partners to become a "differentiated Digital Marketing player" utilizing Adobe technology in the marketplace.
A significant challenge for the Partner Manager is striking the right balance between working to close near-term business and building the multi-level relationships to lay the foundation for winning longer-term opportunities. You will, collaborate with strategic partners, sales teams & specialist teams, drive major opportunities and create demand for future opportunities by building higher and broader strategic co-sell strategic partner relationships.
What you'll do
- Strategic Partner recruitment and onboarding
- Meet and exceed "Partner Influence" and "Partner Source" quota targets
- Partner profitability through modeling and understanding your partner's "go to market" (GTM) strategies
- Develop and execute partner's Adobe Digital Marketing GTM Strategy
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics
- Facilitate partner enablement, promoting self-sufficiency and increased partner productivity
- Coordinate executive "Peer to Peer" engagements
- Establish a mechanism for effective communication to partner contacts and Digital Marketing Adobe sales team members
- Promote advanced technology opportunities
- Focus on customer and partner satisfaction
- Proactive self-development
- Drive Partner Advanced Services Growth for Advanced Technologies
- Drive/Lead partner performance metrics
- Build business partnerships with strategic customers and partners.
- Drive the sales of new services through partners
- Act as the advocate for partner, driving programs, service product launches, and best-practices
What you need to succeed
- 10 years + experience in IT industry and with strong understanding of Digital Marketing product applications, solutions and operations
- Experience working with Digital Marketing Strategies, Tools and Resources
- Deep understanding of product distribution "routes to market", Channel Strategies and Programs
- Team player, who leads by influence at executive levels
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills required
- Familiarity with the analytics space in general a plus
- PC proficient, with thorough understanding of Microsoft applications-Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Validated ability to work independently, without administrative support
- Strong English language skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top