Partner Marketing Manager – Microsoft & ISV Partners EMEA (12 month Fixed-term Contract)
- London, United Kingdom
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to build beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us!
The Partner Marketing Manager - Microsoft & ISV Partners EMEA is responsible for developing strategies to market to and with Adobe's current CXM partner community of digital agencies, systems integrators, and ISVs. A strong marketing and/or partnerships background with a focus on measurement and accountability are key success factors.
The role encompasses strategic joint partner marketing and ownership of the Adobe/Microsoft marketing strategy in EMEA. This person will be responsible for partner-sourced pipeline and bookings, and collaborating with relevant enablement & partner management teams internally will be key. This role will report to the Head of Partner Marketing EMEA and work very closely with EMEA Marketing and Partner Teams.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute successful sales and marketing campaigns, content and events for and with partners in conjunction with the EMEA Partner Team and the regional Partner Sales Management (PSM) teams in alignment with region specific strategies and sales initiatives
- Create, select, and maintain partner, partner prospect, and joint prospect data, target groups and lists in Salesforce, and together with the partner and the PSMs, identify key target audiences and coverage strategy
- Report and communicate the campaign, content and event progress and outputs (new business opportunities and pipeline)
- Own the budget for the region to execute the campaigns against the plan
- Handle all related stakeholder communication and expectations for the assigned territories
- Build yearly and quarterly Go-to-Market strategies and campaigns plan for the team and relevant partners
- Ensure alignment with the overall region business strategy and plans
- Ensure the demand generation plan is delivering the expected pipeline results and be agile to adjust fast and upscale the activities when appropriate
What's needed to succeed
- BA/BSc Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience working in enterprise marketing, ideally in a marketing technology vendor
- Partner co-marketing experience
- Some agency experience preferable
- Demonstrable experience of delivering pipeline and revenue
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Back to top