Non-Genuine Conversion GTM Portfolio Manager
The Business Operations & Go-To-Market (GTM) Fraud Prevention and Non-Genuine Conversion team provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps drive new & strategic initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level organizational priorities with strong day-to-day operations.
As team member, you will focus on identifying key opportunities for future growth, using data and market insights, and working with business partners across the organization. Taking a customer-first approach is critical as we find the best ways to engage with customers, optimize conversions, and ensure retention.
This team is leading an industry and company shift in strategy for understanding and dealing with fraud and non-genuine issues of its software. This role is to lead and execute the programs within the market of Korea, in partnership with local and global partners, inside and outside the company.
This person will be responsible for developing and implementing activities that advance Adobe's Fraud Prevention and Non-Genuine Conversion efforts and is a key role in support of Adobe's strategies with a specific geographic focus on Korea.
- Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done
- Working w/ cross-functional peers, help drive the operational cadence for the Digital Media business.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to drive the definition, measurement and tracking of key performance metrics and key strategic initiatives
- Track and report out on initiative/program status
- Utilizes data from all business areas to analyze for improvement opportunities
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Execute and maintain programs and campaigns in a consistent way to align with our values and direction.
- Partner closely with sales, channel sales, marketing and other company resources to implement global programs and make sure they are complementing the business development and delivering results.
- Contribute to and own the holistic plan of non-genuine conversion activities that is optimized for the uniqueness of the Korean market and share a local perspective on strategic solutions for the go-to market.
- Help identify and develop standard methodologies around non-genuine conversion activities for the Enterprise & mid-market segment, including but not limited to marketing awareness, public relations and conversion programs.
- Lead and run Non-Genuine Conversion Customer Support in line with initiatives driven from the corporate team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business.
- 4-8 years of experience in Business Management /Financial Management/Operational roles.
- Strong leadership and communication skills (written and verbal) to partner with senior executives across various geographies and functions.
- Ability to handle competing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for business to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Highly organized, deadline driven and precise.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, and hold teams accountable to execute.
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situations.
- Work with very sensitive data, investigations and activities without disclosing or compromising the work or results.
- Experience in working for a US company or MNC is preferred.
- Experience with intellectual property, licensing issues highly desirable.
- You are comfortable in being a local part of a Global/HQ team with sometimes differing perspectives than the local leaders or operators.
- Strong English communications (speaking and writing skills).
- Experience with Software or other media piracy.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top