Network Infrastructure Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
The Cloud Technology organization builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.
Cloud Ops forms part of Cloud Services that has an exciting and challenging mission: Build, deploy, operate, scale and maintain company-wide platforms (PlaaS) for customer facing Adobe SaaS solutions. While various development groups focus on building our platforms, Cloud Ops provides operational/engineering support for both the platform as well as the product teams that use the platforms. A capable site reliability engineer (SRE) should have one main high-level objective; identify and solve complex problems through software. This is not a traditional sysadmin/operations role (ie deployments, ticket work, dashboarding, monitoring, incident response). A significant portion of time (~50%) will be some form of programming/development work, preferably to solve self-identified problems. This role will work with the various Adobe product engineering teams and will report to the Senior Manager of Cloud Operations
- Manage a team of network engineers and SMEs responsible for Adobe's network engineering and operation.
- Management of global WAN/MPLS network, campus LAN, wireless, telecom circuits, and internet connectivity, and associated equipment suppliers and service providers
- Responsible for remote office network implementations and capacity expansion
- Capacity planning and management in a complex networking environment.
- Closely work with business partners, support team and engineering teams in providing solutions to the issues and managing the service SLAs.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities, and drive solutions to improve productivity.
- Participate in network architecture, design and change management
- Drive automation & self-service for network infrastructure and intent based networking
- Responsible for driving availability targets and optimization of network infrastructure
- Ongoing coaching, development and performance management of the reporting team members.
- Work with telecom service providers on service orders, billing and service assurance.
- Work as part of a global team to achieve common goals and objectives
What you'll need to succeed
- 10+ years hands-on experience in routing, switching, firewalls & security infrastructure and protocols
- 3+ years experience managing the technical team
- Experience with SDN, SDWAN, and large scale distributed internet systems
- Experienced in managing business critical and customer facing network environment (e.g. contact center)
- Deep understanding of public cloud architecture and consumption patterns
- Experience with SLA management and tools like Jira, Service Now etc.
- B.S/MS in Engineering and/or Computer Science
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top